Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church

Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church – Sandusky, OH (circa 1895-1900)

John W. Winterich & Associates, Inc.-Contractor

Complete restoration of selected leaded glass windows in sanctuary including:

  • Removal of leaded panels; panels fully documented and completely disassembled
  • Broken glass repaired/replaced with matching color/texture
  • Panels re-glazed with new lead came, solder, cement, and reinforcements
  • Panels re-installed with all needed reinforcements and sealants
  • Permanent removal of existing protection glass and storm frames
  • Installation of Lexan (coated polycarbonate) protection glass within existing wood frames
  • Original wood frames restored and repainted
  • Re-paint medallions in 2 sanctuary windows. Failing paint made original images difficult to identify

Comments are closed.