St. Paul’s Episcopal Church

St Paul’s Episcopal Church – Cleveland Heights, OH (circa 1930)

Extensive repair and restoration projects throughout the church complex including:

  • Removal of select protection glass (acrylic) and storm frames
  • Installation of 1/4″ plate protection glass within existing stone frames
  • Removal, repair, and replacement of badly damaged leaded panels
  • Original steel casement frames restored and repainted
  • Broken glass repaired/replaced with matching color/texture
  • Bulged leaded panels removed, repaired, and replaced with new fasteners/sealants

Comments are closed.