St. James A.M.E. Church

St James A.M.E. Church – Cleveland, OH (circa 1955)

  • Repairs to leaded panels throughout church
  • Removal of yellowed protection glass (acrylic) and storm frames
  • Installation of Lexan (coated polycarbonate) protection glass within existing wood frames
  • Ventilators repaired/adjusted
  • Bulged leaded panels removed, repaired, and replaced with new fasteners/sealants
  • Broken glass repaired/replaced with matching color/texture

Comments are closed.