Lakewood Presbyterian Church

Lakewood Presbyterian Church – Lakewood, OH

(circa 1920’s)

(circa 1960’s Sanctuary windows – Phillips Stained Glass Studio, ¬†Cleveland, OH)

Complete restoration of 1920’s leaded glass windows in side entrance & stairwell of original church building including:

  • Removal of leaded panels; panels completely disassembled
  • Broken glass repaired/replaced with glass of matching color/texture
  • Panels re-glazed with new restoration grade lead came,solder, cement, and reinforcements
  • Damage to stone work repaired; missing pieces restored, cracks repaired with restoration color/quality mortar
  • Panels re-installed with all needed reinforcements and sealants

Repair of 1960’s installed panels throughout the sanctuary including:

  • Removal of panels that are moderately/severely bulged
  • Broken glass replaced with matching color/texture
  • Solder joints re-soldered, panels re-cemented
  • New re-bars added

Comments are closed.