First United Methodist Church
Cambridge, OH (circa 1890)
Windows had been previously restored at some time in the past but re-installed with inadequate support. Largest leaded panels were sagging and buckling along the bottoms. Exterior protective coverings were discolored and cracked.
Scope of project included:
- Removal of existing protective coverings; replacement with 34 Lexan panels
- Removal of 28 leaded glass panels for repairs
- Re-installation of repaired panels with new 1/2″ cold-rolled steel support bars and copper ties