First Presbyterian Church of Sandusky

First Presbyterian Church

Sandusky, OH (circa 1855)

 

All leaded windows original to church–7 tall decorative panels on the lower level of the sanctuary and a rose window in the balcony. All panels were in need of full restoration (re-leading)

 

Scope of work included:

  • Removal of all leaded panels
  • Discolored exterior protective coverings removed permanently
  • Restoration of wood frames including replacement of decayed elements and repainting and sealing exterior frames
  • Panels disassembled and rebuilt with new lead and solder
  • Broken glass repaired with epoxy or replaced with new–some repainted/kiln-fired
  • Panels re-installed with new fasteners and sealants

 

Comments are closed.