Cortland Christian Church

Cortland Christian Church – Cortland, OH (circa 1905)

Complete restoration of all leaded glass windows in sanctuary and vestibule including:

  • Removal of leaded panels; panels fully documented and completely disassembled
  • Panels re-glazed with new lead came, solder, cement, and reinforcements
  • Broken glass repaired/replaced with matching color/texture
  • Original wood frames restored and repainted
  • Panels re-installed with all needed reinforcements and sealants

Comments are closed.